Larches High School is a Pupil Referral Unit catering for pupils not in mainstream education who are both vulnerable and challenging. The personal relationships developed with our pupils ensure that each pupil achieves their potential both academically and personally.
The Governors of Larches High School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and well qualified Teacher of PE.
The post will require the successful candidate to be a consistently good or outstanding teacher and have a proven record of raising the attainment of students of all abilities.
The right candidate will have:
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery, including GCSE PE.
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to the development of extra-curricular opportunities for all pupils.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- The ability to motivate both students and colleagues.
- High levels of motivation and enthusiasm.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
Please email your application for the attention of the Bursar by 12pm on 15th June 2020.