MASP Parent / Carer information
- Are you concerned that your child may be getting involved with criminality?
- Are they coming in late and you don’t know where they have been?
- Have they got extra cash or another mobile phone?
- Would you like some informal support and guidance about what to do?
- Would you like to chat to a professional about your concerns?
MASP can help
We are a group of professionals who will provide you with non- statutory guidance, support and suggested resources to help you keep your child safe and engaged.
The links below may be useful for you to have a look at as a starting point.
Still concerned then contact MASP Family Support on 01772 792412 or email MASPD6@larches.lancs.sch.uk